- All children age between 8 -15 have the right to participate 7-16 years-in the respective
categories-with written consent of a parent or guardian (Parents who wish
They may accompany their children).
- In adult way "Gregory Fytros" 21,5 km, can register
children over 12 years old, provided they have Bull athlete Cycling
Association shall be accompanied by a parent. In any case there must be a
written consent of parent or guardian.
- Helmet use is mandatory and the bike is good
- All participants must comply with the instructions of Traffic and
- Participants take part in the race with their exclusive responsibility.
- The organizers are not responsible for any accidents, damage or
loss racing material, clothing etc..
- Helmet use is mandatory, even in official workouts (B.C. heating or
reconnaissance before and after the race), your bike and equipment
to be in good condition.
- All participants are required to adhere to traffic regulations. (particularly the observance of double
- Along the way there will be volunteers and motorcycles for safety
- Cyclists will follow ambulance and doctor.
- Two and a half years overdue (2:30) hours from the start of the race. After passing
the late submission time cyclists traveled the route at their own risk.
for the,Anything not specified in the tender, οι διοργανωτές αποφασίζουν επί τόπου και τελεσίδικα και έχουν το δικαίωμα τροποποίησης του αγώνα και τη σύμπτυξη κατηγοριών. Όλοι οι συμμετέχοντες αποδέχονται τους όρους συμμετοχής.